Renee Matthews
Snow White died after a horrific fight with her prince. Thinking he was clever, the Prince injected poison into an apple and placed it on Snow White's dresser. Despite the dwarf's attempts to revive her, the Prince succeeded in his attempts to murder dear Snow White.
Renee Matthews
I'm a really impulsive person. So, when I saw the photograph Annie Leibovitz took of Charles Austin in Atlanta, Georgia in 1996, I just liked it. It could be that the contrast made me like it, or the use of black and white; I can't put my finger on the exact reason as to why- the photograph just "did it" for me. Because of this strong like for Leibovitz's photograph, I decided to emulate the image, which resulted in the photograph you see here today. I hope that my image has the same effect for you that Leibovitz's had on me.

No comments:
Post a Comment